1. Chest tightness. There’s nothing more unpleasant that constantly having a pain in your chest and being reminded that you have COPD.
2. Being depressed. It’s definitely a real symptom of having COPD. Feeling depressed because you can’t do what you used to and sometimes feeling like a burden on others is hard.
3. So much Mucus! I feel like a waterfall sometimes as the mucus just keeps coming. It’s like my body is on overdrive mucus production.
4. Low energy. I can sleep for 12 hours but still feel tired. That definitely doesn’t help me be productive. I just feel like staying in bed all day as I’m too tired to do anything else.
5. Decreased Appetite. Is it just me or do you also feel less like eating?